Bridlewood Personal Care, is designed to help residents, who need assistance with day-to-day activities, live as independently as possible in spacious accommodations. While a professional staff is available at all times, residents are encouraged to take an active role in their daily care.
Residents requiring more extensive care can be accommodated at our Skilled Nursing Facility, Canterbury.
WE ACCEPT DIRECT ADMITTANCE TO OUR CARE CENTER FROM YOUR HOME OR THE HOSPITAL WITH NO ENTRANCE FEES!
Bridlewood services and amenities include:
- A large studio with specially equipped private bath
- A professional staff in attendance 24-hours a day
- Housekeeping, bed and bath linens
- Emergency call system in each studio and bath
- Dietician services
- Medication reminders
- Assistance with dressing and bathing
- Three nutritious meals served daily in restaurant-style settings
- Indoor/Outdoor recreational and social activities
- Exercise and wellness programs
- Ecumenical religious programs and activities
- Daily monitoring of blood pressure and vital signs