Apr 16 2020
A community update regarding COVID-19
For the safety of residents and team members, we all must adhere to all safety guidelines, community restrictions, and social distancing guidelines of 6 feet or more, even outdoors. We all must work together to limit our community’s exposure.
Important Community Updates:
- Campus Access
- Visitors are not permitted on campus.
- For the safety of our community, residents should not leave campus except for life-sustaining needs.
- Vendors and home health support persons must enter through the Clubhouse for a health screening prior to entering to Ascot/Belmont.
- Campus Vehicle Traffic Changes beginning April 17
- Delchester Road entrance will be closed.
- All traffic on and off campus will be via the Gradvyille Road entrance.
- Chains will close off intersections at Applemar and White Horse Drive, and Manor Drive at White Horse Drive.
- Traffic changes will assist Security with traffic control and reduce the ability for visitors to come on campus.
- All deliveries should be left outside on your doorstep. For Ascot & Belmont, please have deliveries left near entryways.
- Please maintain social distancing of 6 feet with delivery persons.
- Residents are encouraged to wear masks when outside.
- Please visit this recommended website for masks: https://www.ezywrap.com/products/371-microbe-safety-mask.
- CDC guidelines indicate washing masks at 140 degrees or higher to kill the Coronavirus.
- Community Town Hall
- Please join us for a Town Hall meeting on Wednesday, April 22 at 3:30 pm on WHV-TV.
- A COVID-19 section whitehorsevillage.org/covid-19-information/ is now available to share the latest updates and FAQs. Please share this information with friends and family members.
- Virtual Tours are now available at whitehorsevillage.org/virtual-tour/. The Sales Team will utilize this new feature for sales engagement.