Mar 31 2020
A community update regarding COVID-19
Thank you to our dedicated team members who are working hard to provide the best possible care and service. Heroes work here!
While there are NO suspected or confirmed cases of COVID-19 among residents or team members, we continue to implement safety protocols and restrictions to protect our community.
Important Community Updates:
- Campus Access
- Outside visitors are highly discouraged to all areas of campus.
- Visitors are not permitted in the Clubhouse, Ascot and Belmont buildings, or Healthcare Center.
- All deliveries should be left outside on your doorstep.
- For deliveries to Ascot & Belmont, please have deliveries left near entryways.
- Health Screenings
- All team members, private home health workers, and vendors/contractors receive health screenings upon arrival to campus.
- Essential visitors will be given a name tag with a colored dot.
Have questions? Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For the safety of our community, please strictly adhere to the community safety protocols and restrictions, and always maintain social distancing of at least 6 feet.