COVID-19: Current Restrictions
Our proactive response to Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Campus Restrictions and Safety Protocols Reminders:
- Visitors are permitted on campus.
- Who is permitted on campus:
- Guests of Residential residents inside the home or in the backyard/patio only.
- Visitors in Healthcare may only visit outside (weather permitting) if scheduled by a member of the healthcare leadership team.
- Family members of residents in end-of-life situations in healthcare areas. Families members should arrange visits with Social Services.
- Visitors may not participate in activities, explore the campus or be in the Clubhouse.
- All team members, home health and private duty companions, contractors and vendors, and family members of residents in end-of-life situations will continue daily screening protocols.
- Team members or essential visitors experiencing symptoms will not be permitted on campus.
- All residents, visitors, team members, home health and private duty companions, and contractors & vendors are required to wear masks.
- Residents are advised to:
- Maintain physical distancing of at least 6 feet or more at all times and limit close contact with other people, and
- Wear masks when outside on or off campus.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Wash your hands frequently.
- If experiencing fever (99.5 or greater), shortness of breath, cough, sore through, loss of taste or smell stay home and contact the Outpatient department.