COVID-19: Healthcare Visitation Plan
Our proactive response to Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Healthcare Visitation Plan
Canterbury, Bridlewood & Four Seasons visitation process update (effective 11/20/2021)
- All visitors must be screened when entering Canterbury, Bridlewood and Four Seasons. This includes completing a screening form and having their temperature taken. Any visitors who have signs/symptoms of COVID-19, a fever or who have been in contact with a person with COVID within the prior 14 days will not be able to visit
- Hand hygiene must be done
- All visitors must wear a mask when entering
- Social distancing of at least 6 feet must be maintained between visitors and team members
- As the weather continues to improve, outdoor visitation is encouraged
- During this time, any outdoor visits will be held on the deck outside of the Willows Dining room in Canterbury and the Four Seasons patio. Appointments can be made by contacting the nursing desk at (610) 558-5038 for Canterbury and 610-675-2016 for Bridlewood & Four Seasons.
- Additional plans for facilitating outdoor visitation are being developed
- Visitation is permitted indoors for Canterbury and appointments are no longer needed.
- Appointments are required for visitation in Bridlewood & Four Seasons. Please contact the appropriate number below to schedule a visit. Visitation will be temporarily suspended if there are any positive cases of COVID19 among team members or residents.
- Bridlewood – 610-558-5040
- Four Seasons – 610-675-2016
- All visitors must stop at the nursing desk for the screening/temperature check, visitors are asked to go directly to the resident’s room for the visit.
- Visitors are encouraged to maintain at least 6 feet distance between themselves, the resident, and team members unless both parties have been fully vaccinated. Face coverings or masks are required regardless of vaccination status. However, in the event that both parties are fully vaccinated, residents may choose to have close contact with the visitor
- Visitors who are positive for COVD19, or have symptoms of COVID19 are not permitted to enter the community.
- Only vaccinated visitors are permitted to be in the Clubhouse.
- The indoor visitation plan will remain in effect as long as the county’s positivity rate remains under 10% and at least 70% of residents have been vaccinated. White Horse Village currently meets both requirements
- If either criterion is not met, then only fully vaccinated residents can continue to have indoor visits
- Fully vaccinated residents may continue with indoor visitation, regardless of the county positivity rate and the resident vaccination rate
- Any resident who is quarantined will not be permitted to have visits until quarantine ends. This includes residents newly admitted to Canterbury. They are still required to quarantine for 14 days
Positive COVID19 Cases
- If a resident or team member tests positive for COVID19 it is considered an “outbreak”. The selected family contact will be notified if this occurs.
Compassionate Care Visits
- Compassionate care visits will continue regardless of a resident’s vaccine status, the county positivity rate or if an outbreak occurs