Jan 1 2023
Ongoing COVID-19 Management
White Horse Village is committed to ongoing COVID-19 management to protect residents while also providing fulfilling living experiences through services and programming. We balance the need for illness prevention with the impact of reducing access to daily services and programming.
Here are the steps we take to mitigate risk:
- Enforce strict handwashing protocols
- Manage enhanced cleaning and disinfection protocols
- Monitor CDC guidelines and recommendations for congregate living settings
- Vaccinate residents and team members from viral illnesses, including COVID-19, flu, and RSV
- Consult with the health department about testing strategies, including whether to implement routine screening testing
- Implement mask mandates when there is evidence of illness
- Create physical distance in congregation areas when necessary
White Horse Village is transparent with families about illness prevalence on campus when needed and provides regular communications.