Excellent skilled nursing
White Horse Village offers skilled nursing care in a warm and friendly neighborhood setting. Customized social and life-enriching programs strive to maximize independence and enhance quality of life. We offer skilled nursing and short-term rehabilitation services in a supportive environment that promotes overall health and wellness.
Caring rehabilitation services
The rehabilitation program provides care for postoperative orthopedic patients and individuals recovering from a stroke, cardiac, or other conditions. A team of professional therapists works closely with residents to develop individualized treatment plans to prepare for a transition to home. Residents receive physical, occupational, and speech therapy services onsite in a state-of-the-art therapy gym.
Canterbury skilled services and amenities include:
- 55 private suites with a large studio and private bath
- Licensed and experienced nursing team available 24×7
- Three nutritious chef-prepared meals served daily in a restaurant-style setting
- Robust life enrichment programs and excursions
- Exceptional wellness programs
- Access to campus facilities and programs
- Dietician services
- Monitoring of vital signs
- Medication and treatment administration
- Assistance with daily living and personal care needs
- Onside physician and specialized services, including ophthalmology, optometry, dental, podiatry, and audiology
- Specialty care from licensed physical, occupational, and speech therapists
- Pastoral care services
- Smart technology services through K4Connect
- Emergency call system with optional pendant
- Medical transportation and coordination of appointments
- Social services support
Direct move-ins welcome with no entrance fees.
The competence of the staff, nursing, as well as the physical, occupational, and speech therapists, far exceeds any of the competition! Canterbury Skilled Nursing is always clean, and the staff is always professional and genuine in the care they provide. I highly recommend White Horse Village’s skilled nursing program — it’s the best available!William K Short-Term Rehabilitation Graduate