Excellent skilled nursing
Our highly qualified, supportive professional team provides skilled nursing care in Canterbury. Customized social and life-enriching programs strive to maximize independence and enhance each resident’s quality of life. Skilled nursing services, short-term rehabilitation, and respite care are all provided in an environment that promotes health and independence.
Canterbury skilled services and amenities include:
- 59 private suites with private bath
- Oversight by White Horse Village Medical Director, a Board Certified Gerontologist
- Medication and treatment administration
- Three nutritious meals served daily in restaurant-style settings
- Emergency call system
- Individually designed social and enrichment programs
- Availability of licensed physical and occupational therapists, and speech therapists
- On-site ophthalmology, optometry, dental, podiatry, and audiology services
All are welcome to take advantage of our superior Healthcare services. While White Horse Village residents receive priority, patients can be admitted directly from home or after a hospital stay with no entrance fee required.
The competence of the staff, nursing, as well as the physical, occupational, and speech therapists, far exceeds any of the competition! Canterbury Skilled Nursing is always clean, and the staff is always professional and genuine in the care they provide. I highly recommend White Horse Village’s skilled nursing program — it’s the best available!William K Short-Term Rehabilitation Graduate