Sep 18 2020
White Horse Village hosts Octofair on October 8
The annual event is open to residents and team members only; families, friends, and community members can participate virtually
Due to the pandemic, the popular Octofair event will be open to residents and team members only. The annual event is the largest fundraiser for the Resident Association. Families, friends, and community members are invited to participate virtually by purchasing raffle tickets to win gift baskets, including Phillies 2021 game tickets and elite parking, a money tree, books, crafts and knitting, items from the Stall and the Fashion Corner, and crafts from the Woodshop.
12 amazing Octofair baskets include:
- Gift Basket #1: It’s your Lucky Day – Lottery tickets, games of chance, scratch-off cards, etc.
- Gift Basket #2: Family Game Night – Children’s Games, dice, cards
- Gift Basket #3: Fun in the Sun – Tennis balls, frisbee, sunscreen, etc.
- Gift Basket #4: Jingle Bells – Holiday candles, Christmas socks, holiday dish towels, etc.
- Gift Basket #5: Happy Hour – White wine, nuts chips, etc.
- Gift Basket #6: Sports night – Micro-brewery beer, chips, salsa, nuts. Etc.
- Gift Basket #7: Private Party = Red wine, candles, DVDs, etc.
- Gift Basket #8: For the Hostess with the Mostest – liquor, mixes, candles, etc.
- Gift Basket #9: Knock-Out Brunch – fine coffees, champagne, mugs, teas, etc.
- Gift Basket #10: Patio Picnic –Placemats, cheeses, cloth napkins, napkin rings, etc.
- Gift Basket #11: Italian Delight – Proseca, cheese grater, etc.
- Gift Basket #12: Bakers’ Basket –Oven Mitts, recipe books, Christmas Cookie tins., etc.
In addition to the gift baskets, you can enter into a raffle for a beautiful quilt made by WHV residents. The quilt has lavender and gold hues and it is truly magnificent.
Tickets for the baskets and quilt are $1.00 each or 6 for $5. Raffle ticket sales will begin on Sept 30.
All payments must be received by October 7.
Raffle drawings will take place on Thursday, October 8, at 1:30 pm.
To purchase raffle tickets for gift baskets and the quilt, please make a check payable to White Horse Village Residents Association and indicate Octofair raffle tickets in the memo line. Please include a note indicating your name, address, and phone number and let us know which items (quilt or gift basket) to allocate your tickets.
Please mail your check and this information to:
White Horse Village
Mission Enhancement Department
535 Gradyville Rd.
Newtown Square, PA 19073